Search This Blog

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Coming back soon

*
Well, hello there! How are you? I am fine!

Life intervened for awhile, and so I likewise decided to stay away from here for awhile.

A small factor has been a small learning curve related to my obtaining a new MacBook Pro 15 in. job, which came with OS X 10.8, which really, really wants users to work from the computer's touchpad. It's a little different, but I've already decomissioned my wireless mouse because I really like the feel of the glassy touchpad. The interface works very much like an iPhone, but in a good way as opposed to being a change for the sake of change.

I'll document an event or two that has occurred since I was last here. So come back soon if you like.

3 comments:

  1. Yep, for us crumblies technology can be challenging. Glad you've still up for it.

    Oh, by the way nice to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was beginning to wonder. Back just in time for the holidays.

    Love my Macbook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sticking around, gentlemen. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete