Search This Blog

Friday, May 25, 2012

Sixteen-day weekend

*
Starting this evening. I will reacquaint myself with the enterprise soon.

I've gotten one rabid monkey completely off my back now---my ill-fated experiment in volunteerism. Any such future endeavors will be limited to monkey work only.

One more to go---the construction management text I've been working through a long developmental edit for about 18 months. I think the author and I both agree on the form and scope of the book, and the main text has finally been written in a coherent form. Some substantive editing remains (naturally).

After that I think I'll consider taking up opium smoking (medicinal applications only, of course).

1 comment:

  1. first 2 paragraphs-- sounds like the substantive editing remains, or the opium smoking already began. Nah-- probably just wine that time of night...

    ReplyDelete