Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Take 5


An iPhone snapshot from early a.m. on 15 August 2009, composed by Big Rock Head during a sightseeing excursion in Chicago to visit some ne'er-do-well friends. Postprocessed in Bridge and Photoshop to boost the red objects a little and reduce color noise. Since I don't know anything about rendering for different color regimes and output devices, the reds don't look as vivid on my screen via the web as they do in my photo directory. But I'll worry about that tomorrow.

The photo is a found little gem of urban beauty. Thus spoke StuporMundi.

3 comments:

  1. if you look carefully through the haze you can see a couple guys rolling furniture down the sidewalk

    ReplyDelete
  2. here's another kind of urban beauty big rock man can try photographing. No need to let NYC have all the fun.



    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/20/subway-nudity-actress-joc_n_263917.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon: yeah --- they clobbered the hydrant with The Big Box Spring of 2009.

    Oil Can: sorry, but I can't have you posting stuff like that in my blog comments. Now I'm going to have to download it so I can delete it from the web for once and for all.

    ReplyDelete