Search This Blog

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Starting rehab this evening

*
Hello everyone. Thanks for your attention to the matter of me and torn-up appendages thereof. Beer-D gave you a simple accounting of surgical success and my general quality of life following the event. He was not able to share with you the feeble state of my willpower and low functional achievements since Tuesday. I've found little enjoyment in being so helpless in the face of an obvious fact, which is that my body is at least 90 percent functional. Cognitive inaction takes a greater toll than an inconveniently located mashed-up shoulder. So I've decided to begin rehabilitation tonight at levels higher than clavicle.

I will catch up with greetings and throw in a handful of bon mots to prevent adhesions as I putter around the demesne tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Now that you're through safely, a "surgical journey" as imagined by H.G. himself:

    http://www.online-literature.com/wellshg/2871/

    Dick Norton Asimov

    ReplyDelete
  2. DNA: will take a look at that. I'm still having a number of post-op psychological effects that I don't remember from my previous excursions.

    ReplyDelete