Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fantasy presidential debate question

*
Moderator: Senator McCain, do you think the pregnancy of Governor Palin's underage daughter out of wedlock demonstrates the failure of abstinence-only sex education programs in Alaska, or does it merely indicate that the Palins failed to raise their daughter according to homespun Christian family values?

Senator McCain: That is a private matter, my friend. Although I am reluctant to speak of it publicly, I once was a war hero!

2 comments:

  1. the Palin 5 colleges in 6 years begs for deeper undercover work by you bloggers. Ie, what did she do with her college (first?) pregnancy? Get back to me on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curious: I'm curious about that, too. But I'm only a simple country editor and a 4th-tier blogger. I spend most of my spare money and time drinking toxic liquids, so I have no resources available for conducting formal investigations. Lemme know what you find, though.

    ReplyDelete