Search This Blog

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pwn3d by Obama!!!

*
I stayed up past midnight waiting for my email and it never came! Now I read on TPM that Obama has announced his selection of Biden via the email I never got!!! I yam disgustipated!

I'm also not that thrilled by the selection of Bankruptcy Joe, favorite son of the Credit Card State. As VP he would be too close to the presidential side of the legislative sausage factory for my liking, what with all his fancy banker lobbyist friends. But I suppose I'll come to the acceptance stage soon as Big Otis and all the pundits convince me that Biden is the sharpest knife in the block.

Note to Barack: I don't need your email message any more, so please conserve my electrons and put them to good use in defeating your opponents... you juicebag! I WANTED TO BE PART OF HISTORYYYYYY!

PS: I'm voting for McCain now, or better yet, staying home. Take that!

PPS: The "Credit Card State" was invented by Uncle Charlie.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you got punked (all your U look like W) or maybe SBC just did its usual fine job of delivering your email.

    Just as it would be impossible for the best human being to be a Senator from Texas without sucking on the oil teat (which might be why they don't send humans to the Senate) it wouldn't be possible for Biden to serve so long as Senator from Delaware without shilling for the big business.

    His connections might help with the election, but once Joe has a national constituency and is freed from that corporate tractor beam, he can truly do some good for the country. He knows right from wrong.

    If Obama can add Richardson at State, Edwards or Dodd as AG, and Hagel or Clark at DOD, plus make Hillary a Supreme (Bill at the UN), the USA may finally get its long-overdue enema and proudly rejoin the rest of the earth people in a place called Reality.

    Love, Big Otis

    ReplyDelete